Ayurvedic Treatment For Sexual Problem
Ayurvedic treatment of sexual disorders is..
What causes it?
Doctors don’t know exactly what causes PCOS. But, It has been found that
Genetic Predisposition , Hypothyroidism, insulin resistance, high levels of male hormones prevent the ovaries from producing hormones and making eggs normally,
Sedentary life style , Lack of physical Activities , more junk food , stressed Life , Overweight , Alcohol & smoking.
The most common PCOS symptoms are:
1. Irregular periods- A lack of ovulation prevents the uterine lining from shedding every month & leading to fewer periods
2. Heavy bleeding-The uterine lining builds up for a longer period of time, so the periods you do get can be heavier than normal.
3. Hair growth- More than 70 percent of women with this condition grow hair on their face (hirsutism) and body — including on their back, belly, and chest .
4. Acne- Male hormones can make the skin oilier than usual.
5. Weight gain- Up to 80 percent of women with PCOS are overweight.
6. Male-pattern baldness. Hair on the scalp gets thinner and fall out.
7. Darkening of the skin.
8. Headaches- Hormone changes can trigger headaches in some women.
9. Infertility-To get pregnant, you have to ovulate. Women who don’t ovulate regularly don’t release as many eggs to be fertilized. PCOS is one of the leading causes of infertility in women.
10. PCOS increase your risk for high blood sugar.
11. Chance for high blood pressure, low HDL (good) cholesterol, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol.they increase the risk for heart disease,and stroke.
12. Sleep apnea-This condition causes repeated pauses in breathing during the night, which interrupt sleep.
13. Endometrial cancer-During ovulation, the uterine lining sheds. If you don’t ovulate every month, the lining can build up & risk for endometrial cancer.
14. Depression-Both hormonal changes and symptoms like unwanted hair growth can negatively affect your emotions. Many with PCOS end up experiencing depression and anxiety.
How PCOS is diagnosed
1. Doctors typically diagnose PCOD in women who have at least two of these Four symptoms like Irregular periods,Hair growth,Acne on face & Darkening of the skin.
2. Blood tests check for abnormal levels of male & female hormones. You might also have blood tests to check your cholesterol, insulin,and triglyceride.
3. Ultrasound-To check the appearance of your ovaries and the thickness of the lining of your uterus.
What Ayurveda Says-
According to signs & symptoms of PCOD, the nearest diseases condition which are similar to it are Vyanavrutta Apan & Rajahkshaya.
In Rajahkshaya , there is scanty menstruation or irregular menstrual cycle & pain in uterus or vagina.
Vyan and Apan are two of the five types of vayu present in our body , Apan is responsible for function like ovulation and delivery of the baby .
The diseased condition known as Vyanavrutta Apan includes signs & symptoms of vomiting ,excessive burping , tumor /cyst like growth .
This cyst -like growth can be compared to PCOD.
The main aim of PCOD treatment in Ayurveda:
1. Follow a lifestyle that will not aggravate any dosha.
2. Reduce symptoms of PCOD
3. Regulates normal period cycle
4. Strengthens and revitalize the female productive system
5. Removes cyst formation in ovaries
6. Negative feelings like stress and tension should be avoided. Do not undertake physical or mental work beyond your capacity.
7. Limit the use of contraceptives.
8. Follow an active lifestyle & exercises.
9. Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD.
10. Excessive fasting and overeating are harmful.
11. Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol and narcotics, they aggravates menstrual disorders.
12. Weight loss-Reducing body weight can help regulate your menstrual cycle and improve PCOD symptoms
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
1. Varuna (crataeva nurvala) is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
2. Bilva (aegle marmelos) heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
3. Punarnava(kaphhar medicines) are advised for strotasshuddhi .
4. Shatavari is very much advise for phytooestrogen sources and female tonic.
5. Hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
6. Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
7. Kanchnar is the drug of choice for PCOD.
8. Trikatu- Having properties like Sookshma Srotogamitva , Avarodhanashan , Good for Agni Vardhak & Pachak.
9. Latakaranjabeej- It is a uterine tonic which help in proper production & secretion of Ovum. it cleanses & nourishes the uterus.
10. Lasuna- It clear the srotorodha in the reproductive system which may be responsible for amenorrhea.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us at +919210168168 or email us on email@example.com
Diabetes has become a serious problem in..
Depression is one of the most common disorders..
Lifestyle activities and health are inter-related...