- Avoid Viruddha Ahara (Foods that are incompatible)
- Maintain regular diet regimen
- Include lots of vegetables and fruits in your diet
- Exercise regularly
- Preserve health and maintain body care
- Avoid unhindered exposure to strong emotions and negative thoughts
- Stick to a diet best suited for a balanced constitution
- Try waking up at the Brahma Muhurtha (approx. 1 ½ hours before sunrise) for making use of the best time for meditation
- Follow the precise diet prescribed by the doctor while undergoing an Ayurvedic treatment for maximum advantage.
- Go to bed early
- Avoid suppression of body urges beyond limits
- Avoid abuse of sense organs
Ayurveda is a science with close connections to nature. Modern lifestyles and wrong food habits play a huge part in causing many of the diseases and ailments. So the remedy could simply involve changing the lifestyle to a healthy one.